Enjoy 15% early bird discount when you order by 30 November 2023.
Shop our perfect festive gift hamper thoughtfully curated for your business partners and friends, featuring an array of fine confectionery, cakes, savouries and beverages.
The hamper includes:
- Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne (750ml)
Deluxe Red Wine (750ml)
- Man Ho Chinese Restaurant Signature Homemade
XO Chilli Sauce
- Man Ho Chinese Restaurant Candied Walnuts
Hand Press Coffee Maker with 10 Coffee Capsules
Mousse of Goose (50% Goose Foie Gras)
- Chocolate and Orange Biscuits
- Chocolate Popcorn Bites
- Black Truffle Paste
- Black Tea
- Fruit Jam
- Cut Comb in Acacia Honey
Balsamic Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4-day advance order is required. Available for pick-up or delivery.
- Self pick-up at Dolce 88 on Lobby Level from 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- Charges apply for delivery. Delivery fees as below:
- Hong Kong Island - HK$250 per address
- Kowloon - HK$350 per address
- New Territories (except Island District area such as Ma Wan, Hong Kong Airport and Lantau Island) - HK$450 or above per address
Only one delivery address can be applied to each transaction. The surcharge of delivery is subject to change according to different circumstances. A maximum of two hampers can be purchased per transaction.
Terms & Conditions
- The voucher is valid on the applicable days.
- I declare that I am over 18 years old for any alcohol consumption, if applicable.
- QR code must be presented upon redemption.
- The voucher will be forfeited once expired and will not be extended.
- The voucher can be used once only, any unredeemed portion of the voucher will be forfeited upon checkout.
- The voucher will be invalid and not replaceable if lost, defaced or damaged.
- The voucher cannot be resold, refunded, exchanged for other goods or for cash.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with Club Marriott membership benefits, discounted items, gift certificates, gift cards, e-gift cards, Marriott Bonvoy membership or any other promotional offers and discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Should any disputes arise, the decision of JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong shall be final.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.