Price: HK$968 for one adult; HK$678 for one child (3-12 years old); 10% service charge applies.
Availability: 17-18 June 2023, 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Ideal for families and large-group celebrations on Father’s Day, the sought-after dinner buffet at JW Café will enchant every appetite. The epicurean feast begins with unlimited top-notch seafood such as fresh lobster, brown crab, red crab or blue crab, sea whelk, and fresh sashimi including 5-6 head South African abalone, scallops, akagai, botan shrimp and more.
An expansive spread of international hot entrées offers the signature Braised Fish Maw, Abalone and Sea Cucumber; Braised Goose Web with Pomelo Skin; Typhoon Shelter-style Fried Mud Crab; Wok-fried Scallops and Squid in XO Sauce; Double-boiled Fish Maw and Sea Whelk Soup with Young Coconut; Roasted US Prime Rib and Herb-crusted Lamb Rack. Do not miss the homemade cakes and sweet treats on the dessert table.
Terms & Conditions
- The voucher is valid on the applicable days.
- 10% service charge applies and is based on the original price.
- QR code must be presented upon redemption.
- The voucher will be forfeited once expired and will not be extended.
- The voucher can be used once only, any unredeemed portion of the voucher will be forfeited upon checkout.
- The voucher will be invalid and not replaceable if lost, defaced or damaged.
- The voucher cannot be resold, refunded, exchanged for other goods or for cash.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with Club Marriott membership benefits, discounted items, gift certificates, gift cards, e-gift cards, Marriott Bonvoy membership or any other promotional offers and discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Should any disputes arise, the decision of JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong shall be final.