Price: HK$1,288 for one (Minimum 4 persons); 10% service charge applies.
Availability: 18 June 2023, 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Immerse in the modern elegance at Man Ho and spoil Dad who has a penchant for Cantonese cuisine with a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
The resplendent 8-course dinner menu entices discerning diners with lavish dishes crafted with luxurious ingredients, including Chilled Lobster Fillet and Salmon Roe with Mayonnaise, Double-boiled Kanto Sea Cucumber Soup with Conch and Maca, Braised South African Dried Abalone with Goose Web, Braised Tiger Prawn with Cognac and Seaweed Sauce, and more. Discover the menu here.
Menu items are subject to change based on seasonality and availability.
Terms & Conditions
- The voucher is valid on the applicable days.
- 10% service charge applies and is based on the original price.
- QR code must be presented upon redemption.
- The voucher will be forfeited once expired and will not be extended.
- The voucher can be used once only, any unredeemed portion of the voucher will be forfeited upon checkout.
- The voucher will be invalid and not replaceable if lost, defaced or damaged.
- The voucher cannot be resold, refunded, exchanged for other goods or for cash.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with Club Marriott membership benefits, discounted items, gift certificates, gift cards, e-gift cards, Marriott Bonvoy membership or any other promotional offers and discounts.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Should any disputes arise, the decision of JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong shall be final.